I grew up in Broome County, my family has been here for four generations.
When I graduated from law school, I returned home to practice law.
My mentor, Judge Mathews, hired me in the District Attorney's Office.
I worked there thirteen years, fighting crime in Broome County.
Judge Mathews hired me, promoted me, believed in me and swore me in when I became a City Court Judge eleven years ago.
I was the first woman ever elected to Binghamton City Court as a Judge.
For five years I have been an Acting County Court Judge.
I founded the Domestic Violence Court, one of the three best practices courts in the State of New York.
I teach other judges all over the state and my materials on domestic violence and orders of protection are part of the statewide curriculum to teach my fellow judges.
I have been a public servant for twenty-four years.
Broome County Bar Association - Highly Qualified.
I am endorsed by the:
• New York State Police Officer's Association and Patrol Division.
• Broome County Sheriff's Department Officer's Association
• New York State Officer's Association, Inc.
• Professional Employee's Federation
• Congressman Maurice Hinchey
• Assemblywoman Donna Lupardo, among others.
I would be grateful for your vote November 6th.
Don't let your neighbors choose the next County Court Judge - VOTE