Endicott Home Torn Down

By Kim DiVestea

July 22, 2010 Updated Jan 4, 2006 at 3:17 PM EDT

The home at 103 Adams Avenue in the village, was demolished Thursday morning.
Back in October, a fire at the home took the life of 45 year old Shari Scolpino.
The Endicott Fire Marshal's Office ruled the fire accidental.
Investigators say either a candle or an electrical problem with a television set caused the fire.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.