Gibson, PA (WBNG Binghamton) Another alleged victim of sex abuse comes forward against a retired priest from Susquehanna County.
Action News Reporter Leigh Dana spoke to him exclusively Tuesday night and has more on why he's seeking closure nearly 20 years later.
This victim now lives on the west coast and asked that we keep his identity hidden.
He speaks out in hopes more people will do the same against Father Ralph Elwood Johnson.
"I've repressed the feelings for so many years and I need to come out and say this stuff is not right and I can't live with the guilt in my conscious anymore," he said.
The now 29 year old victim unlocks his past from when he says he was forced to have sexual relations with Father Ralph Elwood Johnson here at the priest's Gibson home.
Johnson was arrested 2 weeks ago for allegedly having sex with a teenage boy nearly 20 years ago.
The victim says he was 11 when it all started in 1992.
"What Ralph Johnson is doing and has done is very wrong and this needs to be addressed," he said.
And after trying to get help from the Central New York Dioceses last month, he still feels abused.
"They were trying to discourage me from pursuing this because they don't want the negative fallout that comes with it."
Now, he's seeking justice and wants others who may have been molested by Johnson to step forward.
"If there are any victims out there that have bee abused by Ralph Johnson and have not come forward and felt they might get discouraged, please go to your local law enforcement agencies. Don't be discouraged by doing so."
In 2006, 2 other alleged victims came forward claiming Johnson sexually abused them.
Action News has reached out the the Arch Diocese for comment.
In the meantime, Father Ralph Elwood Johnson is charged with 5 counts each of Involuntary Deviate Sexual intercourse, Indecent Assault, and Corruption of a Minor.
A preliminary court hearing was scheduled for Tuesday, but was postponed until March 9th.
Leigh Dana, WBNG TV Action News.