Date(s) & Time(s)::
October 14, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Location: Boys and Girls Club of Western Broom, 1 Clubhouse Road, Endicott, NY 13760
Phone: 607 337 6128 M-F 8:30a-5:00p or anytime 407 697 9107
To benefit the Boys & Girls Club Youth Sports and the Our Lady of Good Counsel Food Pantry
Cost is $95.00 per team plus non perishable food items for a family of four.
• Semi-Competitive (B-A) volleyball tournament (2 women minimum on court) minimum number of players on the court is 4 (2 men/2 women) at the Boys & Girls Club, Endicott, NY (left of UE high school football field) to benefit the B&G Club of Western Broome. The date is Sunday, October 14th start time is 9:00 am until finished. Teams not playing will be the work teams for each match. There will be a referee, two lines people, and one (or two) scorekeeper(s). ** This tournament is limited to 10 teams**
• To register a team, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and contact information or call: 607 337 6128 M-F 8:30a-5:00p or anytime
407 697 9107
If no answer, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call.
• The payment deadline is October 5th. Include your team name at the top of the check.
Make checks payable to the Boys & Girls Club, and mail or drop off payment in full to:
Boys and Girls Club
Attention: Volleyball Tournament
1 Clubhouse Rd.
Endicott, NY 13760
• Cost is $95 per team for 6 players, each additional player after 6, is $25.00 per person.
In addition to the cost per team, we ask that each team donate enough non-perishable food items to feed a family of four on Thanksgiving. This might include a box of stuffing mix, canned cranberries, instant mashed potatoes, or a canned vegetable.
• When registering a team, we need the first and last name of the captain, the best contact phone number(s) and an e-mail address. We also need shirt sizes. All sizing is based on men’s sizes.