Date(s) & Time(s)::
September 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Location: Broome County Public Library
Phone: (607) 778-2411
Presenter Jessie Cornell, Associate Program Director of the Central NY Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, will cover the following topics:
• The definition of dementia
• The difference between normal aging and dementia
• An explanation of how the brain works and the final stages of the disease.
• The importance of clinical trials
• An overview of the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer’s Association.
Please call Caregiver Services to reserve your seat: 778-2411.