Submit your health or fitness question to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WBNG-TV, Binghamton Riverwalk Athletic, are sponsoring Get Fit Challenge contest, January 29 to March 31, 2014 12N. Winners will be chosen monthly from all submitted questions and the winner will have their questions read on air. No purchase necessary.
2. The contest is open to viewers 18 years old or older. Open to new & existing customers of Riverwalk Athletic Club. Employees and associates (and their family members) of Binghamton Riverwalk Hotel, WBNG-TV and Binghamton CW are not eligible to participate.
3. To participate, viewers need to submit questions (regarding health or fitness) via email to: email@example.com and on the last Monday of every month (thru 3/31/14) one question will be read on-air. The winner will be the person that sent in the question.
4. 1 winner will be chosen by random draw and will win a 1-month membership to Riverwalk Athletic Club. Winner will be notified by email.
5. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
6. Winners are also responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. They must provide their legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive their prize. Winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and risks of said prize.
7. This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
8. Winners must meet all prize specifications, regulations and restrictions. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted for any other sort of payment or consideration. If the winner fails to comply with any of prize rules and regulations, he/she will forfeit all claims to such prize.
9. Rules and regulations are available upon request, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBNG-TV/Get Fit 560 Columbia Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790-0012 by September 30, 2014.
10. In case of dispute, WBNG-TV’s decision shall be final with respect to all matters concerning contest administration and awarding of prizes. WBNG-TV reserves the right to embellish or alter the contest in any way.
11. Internet. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. The Sponsor, the stations listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game.