Friday Financial: Feb. 7, 2014

By Conor Mooney

February 7, 2014 Updated Feb 7, 2014 at 8:08 PM EDT

(WBNG Binghamton) If you're age 50 or older, you can make extra "catch-up" contributions to certain types of tax-favored retirement accounts. What does that mean? Glen Wood stopped by for his weekly Friday Financial Tip.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.