Watch Docs on Call: Roberts Eyecare
Interviews with Dr. Willden
- Dr. Willden discusses Macular Degeneration
- Dr. Willden discusses Glaucoma
- Dr. Willden discusses Childrens Eye Care
- Dr. Willden discusses Floaters
- Dr. Willden discusses Allergies
Interviews with Dr. Angela Marx
- Dr. Marx Pregnancy and the Eye
- Dr. Marx Floaters
- Dr. Marx What's in a Prescription?
- Dr. Marx Ocular Cornea Abrasion
- Dr. Marx Ocular Computer Vision
- Dr. Marx Ocular Sty
- Dr. Marx Ocular Migraines
- Dr. Marx Sunglasses
- Dr. Marx Choroidal Nevus
- Dr. Marx discusses prescriptions
- Dr. Marx discusses Contact Lens Myths
- Dr. Marx discusses "floaters"
- Dr. Marx discusses computer vision syndrome
- Dr. Dean discusses Presbyopia
- Dr. Dean discusses Color Blindness
- Dr. Dean discusses eye myths
- Dr. Dean discusses Ciba Dailies Total1
- Dr. Dean discusses Children's Eye Exams
- Dr. Dean discusses Visoffice
- Dr. Dean discusses "Glare"
- Dr. Dean discusses 20-20 Vision
- Dr. Dean discusses 3D and vision
- Dr. Dean discusses dilation drops
- Dr. Dean discusses Myopia
- Dr. Dean discusses childrens' eye exams
- Dr. Dean discusses Contact Lens Hygiene
- Dr. Dean discusses diabetes and vision
- Dr. Bryant discusses defogging your lenses
- Dr. Bryant discusses going beyond routine eyecare
- Dr. Bryant discusses cataracts
- Dr. Bryant on glare
- Dr. Bryant on 20/20 vision
- Dr. Bryant on contact lenses
- Dr. Bryant on common eye myths
- Dr. Bryant on contact lens care
- Dr. Bryant on the 3 Os
- Dr. Bryant what's this test?
- Dr. Bryant focal glasses
- Dr. Bryant migraines
- Dr. Bryant dilation
- Dr. Bryant eye emergencies
- Dr. Bryant eye injuries
- Dr. Bryant itchy eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye glass frames
- Dr. Arun discusses chlordial nevus
- Dr. Arun discusses dry eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye exams
- Dr. Arun discusses disposable contacts
- Dr. Arun discusses diabetes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye twitching
- Dr. Arun discusses effect of blood pressure on the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses dry eye issues
- Dr. Arun discusses myopia
- Dr. Arun discusses presbyopia
- Dr. Arun discusses floaters
- Dr. Arun discusses styes
- Dr. Arun on chemical eye injuries
- Dr. Arun discusses disposable contacts
Visit our offices in Vestal and Sidney for the region’s largest selection of eyewear, contact lenses and other vision care products. In addition to our Doctors of Optometry you will find quality and professional service from our licensed Opticians. Our Opticians specialize in helping you find the eyeglass frames and lenses that are right for you.
Roberts Eyecare also accepts most major medical and vision insurance plans including the following: Aetna, Avesis, BC/BS CNY, BC/BS Rochester, BC/BS Utica-Watertown, Block Vision, CDPHP, Cigna, Davis Vision, CSEA, EBS, Empire BC/BS, Empire Plan, Excellus, Eye Med, HeathNow New York, Medicare, MVP, RMSCO, Sieba, Spectera, Superior Vision, Today’s Options, Touchstone, United Healthcare, UNIVERA, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), Vision Care Plan (VCP), Vision Service Plan (VSP).
If your vision or eye health requires immediate attention, please call our offices. For urgent eye health attention after normal business hours, please dial our on call doctor at 607-221-2398. We are here to help.
Dr. Michael Fallon
Dr. Dzwonczyk – Medical Director
Dr George T. Roberts
Physical Therapy & Chiropractic
High-quality, affordable health coverage & valuable health-related resources that our members use every day.
What are the statistics of hearing loss?
An estimated 28 million people suffer from hearing loss. Hearing loss is present in three out of every ten adults between the ages of 50 and 64 and four out of every ten adults ages 65 and over.
How can I contact UHS?
If you are looking for a doctor, directions to our facilities, or contact information please visit us online at www.uhs.net or call our free Nurse Direct line at 607-763-5555.
What is digital mammography?
Digital mammography is a system where x-ray film pictures of the breast are replaced by solid-state detectors that convert x-rays into electric signals. These detectors are similar to those found in digital cameras. The electrical signals are used to produce images (similar to a digital photograph) of the breast that can be viewed on a computer screen or printed on special films. The dramatic difference in the quality of that picture allows Lourdes radiologists a better opportunity to discover abnormalities.
What services are offered at UHS?
UHS provides a wealth of comprehensive health and wellness services. Our specialties include Primary Care, Cancer Care, Neurosciences, Orthopedics, Heart Care and Women’s Health. For a complete list of services visit us online at www.uhs.net or call our Nurse Direct line at 607-763-5555.
What is Breast Ultrasound?
Ultrasound is a noninvasive test that uses sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the breast. Breast ultrasound is used as a supplemental tool in detecting and diagnosing fluid-filled versus solid abnormalities in the breast.