Watch Docs on Call: Roberts Eyecare
Interviews with Dr. Willden
- Dr. Willden discusses Styes
- Dr. Willden discusses Blood Pressure
- Dr. Willden discusses Macular Degeneration
- Dr. Willden discusses Glaucoma
- Dr. Willden discusses Childrens Eye Care
- Dr. Willden discusses Floaters
- Dr. Willden discusses Allergies
Interviews with Dr. Angela Marx
- Dr. Marx Pregnancy and the Eye
- Dr. Marx Floaters
- Dr. Marx What's in a Prescription?
- Dr. Marx Ocular Cornea Abrasion
- Dr. Marx Ocular Computer Vision
- Dr. Marx Ocular Sty
- Dr. Marx Ocular Migraines
- Dr. Marx Sunglasses
- Dr. Marx Choroidal Nevus
- Dr. Marx discusses prescriptions
- Dr. Marx discusses Contact Lens Myths
- Dr. Marx discusses "floaters"
- Dr. Marx discusses computer vision syndrome
- Dr. Dean discusses cataracts
- Dr. Dean discusses Presbyopia
- Dr. Dean discusses Color Blindness
- Dr. Dean discusses eye myths
- Dr. Dean discusses Ciba Dailies Total1
- Dr. Dean discusses Children's Eye Exams
- Dr. Dean discusses Visoffice
- Dr. Dean discusses "Glare"
- Dr. Dean discusses 20-20 Vision
- Dr. Dean discusses 3D and vision
- Dr. Dean discusses dilation drops
- Dr. Dean discusses Myopia
- Dr. Dean discusses childrens' eye exams
- Dr. Dean discusses Contact Lens Hygiene
- Dr. Dean discusses diabetes and vision
- Dr. Bryant discusses defogging your lenses
- Dr. Bryant discusses going beyond routine eyecare
- Dr. Bryant discusses cataracts
- Dr. Bryant on glare
- Dr. Bryant on 20/20 vision
- Dr. Bryant on contact lenses
- Dr. Bryant on common eye myths
- Dr. Bryant on contact lens care
- Dr. Bryant on the 3 Os
- Dr. Bryant what's this test?
- Dr. Bryant focal glasses
- Dr. Bryant migraines
- Dr. Bryant dilation
- Dr. Bryant eye emergencies
- Dr. Bryant eye injuries
- Dr. Bryant itchy eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye glass frames
- Dr. Arun discusses chlordial nevus
- Dr. Arun discusses dry eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye exams
- Dr. Arun discusses disposable contacts
- Dr. Arun discusses diabetes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye twitching
- Dr. Arun discusses effect of blood pressure on the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses dry eye issues
- Dr. Arun discusses myopia
- Dr. Arun discusses presbyopia
- Dr. Arun discusses floaters
- Dr. Arun discusses styes
- Dr. Arun on chemical eye injuries
- Dr. Arun discusses disposable contacts
- Dr. Arun discusses aging affecting the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses lifestyle affecting the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses pink eye and ocular allergies
- Dr. Beers - Sunglasses
- Dr. Beers - Dilation
- Dr. Beers - National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Dr. Beers - Contacts Can Damage Eyes
- Dr. Beers - Corneal Abrasions
Visit our offices in Vestal and Sidney for the region’s largest selection of eyewear, contact lenses and other vision care products. In addition to our Doctors of Optometry you will find quality and professional service from our licensed Opticians. Our Opticians specialize in helping you find the eyeglass frames and lenses that are right for you.
Roberts Eyecare also accepts most major medical and vision insurance plans including the following: Aetna, Avesis, BC/BS CNY, BC/BS Rochester, BC/BS Utica-Watertown, Block Vision, CDPHP, Cigna, Davis Vision, CSEA, EBS, Empire BC/BS, Empire Plan, Excellus, Eye Med, HeathNow New York, Medicare, MVP, RMSCO, Sieba, Spectera, Superior Vision, Today’s Options, Touchstone, United Healthcare, UNIVERA, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), Vision Care Plan (VCP), Vision Service Plan (VSP).
If your vision or eye health requires immediate attention, please call our offices. For urgent eye health attention after normal business hours, please dial our on call doctor at 607-221-2398. We are here to help.
Dr. Michael Fallon
Dr. Dzwonczyk – Medical Director
Dr George T. Roberts
Physical Therapy & Chiropractic
High-quality, affordable health coverage & valuable health-related resources that our members use every day.
What types of echocardiograms are available? What is the difference?
There are three other types of echocardiograms performed: 1. Stress Echocardiogram: combines the echo exam with treadmill exercise or medications that simulate exercise. This test is used to diagnose the presence and severity of coronary artery blockages. 2. Echocardiogram/Dopler Evaluation (with or without contrast): combines the echo exam with intravenous administration of a sterile contrast solution. This solution may be needed to better visualize your heart. 3. Transesophageal Echocardiogram: utilizes a special miniaturized echo transducer that is passed down the esophagus to better image the heart. This test is most often used to evaluate patients with prior neurologic events (strokes or transient ischemic attacks), heart valve replacements, infections of the heart, or abnormal rhythms.
Do you offer in-office testing and procedures?
For our patients' convenience our office offers many in-office tests and procedures. Simple surgical biopsies as well as more advance hysteroscopic procedures, including endometrial ablations are done in our office. Our office is also staffed by certified medical sonographers who perform all our ultrasounds and ultrasound procedures with 3D/4D ultrasound technology. We also provide vone densitometry and urodynamic testing.
Where is UHS located?
UHS offers a variety of medical services, at convenient locations throughout Greater Binghamton and surrounding counties. For directions to each of our facilities, visit our website at www.uhs.net or call our free Nurse Direct line at 607-762-2336.
From Roberts Eyecare
What is the difference between an Optometrist, Ophthalmologist and Optician?
An Optician is involved in the fitting and making of eyeglasses. Optometrists and Ophthalmologists are both eye doctors who diagnose and treat various vision conditions and eye diseases. The main difference between an Optometrist and Ophthalmologist is that an Ophthalmologist is also trained to do eye surgery.
Can I pay my bill online?
You can pay your bill online or by phone anytime. Call us at 607-762-3085, or visit us online at www.uhs.net.