Watch Docs on Call: Roberts Eyecare
Interviews with Dr. Willden
- Dr. Willden discusses Styes
- Dr. Willden discusses Blood Pressure
- Dr. Willden discusses Macular Degeneration
- Dr. Willden discusses Glaucoma
- Dr. Willden discusses Childrens Eye Care
- Dr. Willden discusses Floaters
- Dr. Willden discusses Allergies
Interviews with Dr. Angela Marx
- Dr. Marx Pregnancy and the Eye
- Dr. Marx Floaters
- Dr. Marx What's in a Prescription?
- Dr. Marx Ocular Cornea Abrasion
- Dr. Marx Ocular Computer Vision
- Dr. Marx Ocular Sty
- Dr. Marx Ocular Migraines
- Dr. Marx Sunglasses
- Dr. Marx Choroidal Nevus
- Dr. Marx discusses prescriptions
- Dr. Marx discusses Contact Lens Myths
- Dr. Marx discusses "floaters"
- Dr. Marx discusses computer vision syndrome
- Dr. Dean discusses Accuvue One Day
- Dr. Dean discusses PVD
- Dr. Dean discusses smoking and the eye
- Dr. Dean discusses cataracts
- Dr. Dean discusses Presbyopia
- Dr. Dean discusses Color Blindness
- Dr. Dean discusses eye myths
- Dr. Dean discusses Ciba Dailies Total1
- Dr. Dean discusses Children's Eye Exams
- Dr. Dean discusses Visoffice
- Dr. Dean discusses "Glare"
- Dr. Dean discusses 20-20 Vision
- Dr. Dean discusses 3D and vision
- Dr. Dean discusses dilation drops
- Dr. Dean discusses Myopia
- Dr. Dean discusses childrens' eye exams
- Dr. Dean discusses Contact Lens Hygiene
- Dr. Dean discusses diabetes and vision
- Dr. Bryant discusses defogging your lenses
- Dr. Bryant discusses going beyond routine eyecare
- Dr. Bryant discusses cataracts
- Dr. Bryant on glare
- Dr. Bryant on 20/20 vision
- Dr. Bryant on contact lenses
- Dr. Bryant on common eye myths
- Dr. Bryant on contact lens care
- Dr. Bryant on the 3 Os
- Dr. Bryant what's this test?
- Dr. Bryant focal glasses
- Dr. Bryant migraines
- Dr. Bryant dilation
- Dr. Bryant eye emergencies
- Dr. Bryant eye injuries
- Dr. Bryant itchy eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye glass frames
- Dr. Arun discusses chlordial nevus
- Dr. Arun discusses dry eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye exams
- Dr. Arun discusses disposable contacts
- Dr. Arun discusses diabetes
- Dr. Arun discusses eye twitching
- Dr. Arun discusses effect of blood pressure on the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses dry eye issues
- Dr. Arun discusses myopia
- Dr. Arun discusses presbyopia
- Dr. Arun discusses floaters
- Dr. Arun discusses styes
- Dr. Arun on chemical eye injuries
- Dr. Arun discusses disposable contacts
- Dr. Arun discusses aging affecting the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses lifestyle affecting the eyes
- Dr. Arun discusses pink eye and ocular allergies
- Dr. Beers - Sunglasses
- Dr. Beers - Dilation
- Dr. Beers - National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Dr. Beers - Contacts Can Damage Eyes
- Dr. Beers - Corneal Abrasions
Visit our offices in Vestal and Sidney for the region’s largest selection of eyewear, contact lenses and other vision care products. In addition to our Doctors of Optometry you will find quality and professional service from our licensed Opticians. Our Opticians specialize in helping you find the eyeglass frames and lenses that are right for you.
Roberts Eyecare also accepts most major medical and vision insurance plans including the following: Aetna, Avesis, BC/BS CNY, BC/BS Rochester, BC/BS Utica-Watertown, Block Vision, CDPHP, Cigna, Davis Vision, CSEA, EBS, Empire BC/BS, Empire Plan, Excellus, Eye Med, HeathNow New York, Medicare, MVP, RMSCO, Sieba, Spectera, Superior Vision, Today’s Options, Touchstone, United Healthcare, UNIVERA, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), Vision Care Plan (VCP), Vision Service Plan (VSP).
If your vision or eye health requires immediate attention, please call our offices. For urgent eye health attention after normal business hours, please dial our on call doctor at 607-221-2398. We are here to help.
Dr. Michael Fallon
Dr. Dzwonczyk – Medical Director
Dr George T. Roberts
Physical Therapy & Chiropractic
What is a Clinical Breast Exam (CBE)?
A clinical breast exam (CBE) is similar to a BSE, except it is performed by your health care provider. If you have questions about how to perform a BSE, your health care provider can discuss and demonstrate the proper technique during your CBE.
What are the symptoms of cataracts?
The following are the most common symptoms of cataracts. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:
- cloudy or blurry vision
- lights appear too bright and/or present a glare or a surrounding halo
- poor night vision
- multiple vision
- colors seem faded
- increased nearsightedness - increasing the need to change eyeglass prescriptions
- distortion of vision in either eye
What is the Crystalens?
When a cataract is removed and replaced with a standard intraocular lens the cloudienss is eliminated, but there is no ability to accommodate and adjust focus for both distance and near vision. Therefore a person with a standard intraocular lens can regain clear vision but will usually need glasses at least for reading. The Crystalens is an intraocular lens that, unlike a standard intraocular lens is designed to recreate your accommodation and reduce or eliminate wearing glasses.
What is a cardiac catheterization, or angiogram?
This test is usually performed in patients with chest pain, shortness of breath, positive stress test, or people with suspected heart valve abnormalities. The procedure involves placement of a catheter in the groin and injection of contrast dye into the coronary arteries and heart itself. The physician can visualize blockages in the arteries or abnormalities of the heart muscle or valves on specialized X-ray equipment. The procedure usually takes around 15-30 minutes.
What are some symptoms of hearing loss?
Others complain that:
- You have the television too loud
- You have problems hearing birds or wind
- You have difficulty hearing female voices or children
- You have difficulty hearing in groups
- You find yourself confusing words or making silly mistakes, misunderstanding conversations
- Other people, or family members, think you have hearing loss