Broome Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C.
Binghamton, NY 13905
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
“for a lifetime of caring . . .”Thank you for allowing us to participate in your health care needs. Working together, our physicians, midwives, and nurse practitioners provide exceptional and compassionate care. Our new office in Binghamton, NY provides you with a stress-free setting. From our state of the art ultrasound equipment, to our in office surgical services, we offer a full range of modern and convenient treatment options. This combination of clinical expertise, technological advances and human caring makes this practice unique in Binghamton NY and its surrounding communities.
We believe the reason so many women choose Broome Obstetrics and Gynecology is because we strive to provide the finest, most up-to-date medical care available. Our aim is to take advantage of latest advances in both medical procedures and equipment while treating our patients with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve.
We offer full gynecological services including yearly exams, family planning, obstetrics and major and minor surgery. Our physcians are also trained in minimally invasive surgical procedures, including the new technology of Robotic Surgery using the da Vinci Surgical System. Our obstetrical care includes office and hospital visits, delivery and postpartum care. We also provide other services including urogynecology, ultrasound, bone density scans and fertility counseling and treatment. We provide care at both Our Lady of Lourdes and United Health Services Wilson hospital. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Dr. Kondrup - Minimal Invasive Surgeries
Dr. Kondrup - Endometriosis
Dr. Kondrup - Genetic Predispositions
Midwife Wendi Gallagher CNM
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your office offer minimally invasive laproscopic surgery?
- Yes, ourphysicians are all experienced in minimally invasive "belly-button" surgery that allows most surgical procedures to be done in an out-patient setting without an overnight stay. Our physicians are also trained in Robot Surgery using the da Vinci Surgical System. This new technology allows our trained doctors to perform complex surgical procedures through a few tiny incisions; as a result many patients experience less postoperative pain, a quicker recovery and a faster return to normal activities.
- Does your office provide treatment for infertility?
- Our physicians and nurse practitioners offer a full diagnostic workup and treatment for female infertility diagnosis, including surgical intervention if necessary. Our office also performs advanced assisted fertility procedures including super ovulation medical management and intrauterine incemination.
- Does your office offer testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancers?
- Yes, our office is a leader in BRCA screening for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer as well as offering screenings for other cancers such as endometrial and colorectal cancers. If your test is positive for hereditary cancer most surgical procedures can be done using minimally invasive surgery.
- Do you offer in-office testing and procedures?
- For our patients' convenience our office offers many in-office tests and procedures. Simple surgical biopsies as well as more advance hysteroscopic procedures, including endometrial ablations are done in our office. Our office is also staffed by certified medical sonographers who perform all our ultrasounds and ultrasound procedures with 3D/4D ultrasound technology. We also provide vone densitometry and urodynamic testing.
- Do you offer midwifery care for your obstetrical patients?
- Yes, Broome OB/GYN has had nurse midwives as part of our practice for more than 20 years. Our Certified Nurse Midwives have a masters degree in nurse midwifery and are nationally certified and licensed through New York State. They have full admitting privileges at both Lourdes and Wilson Hospitals. Midwives are trained to provide both obstretrical and gynecological care throughout a woman's life. Midwives strive to develp individualized care and value the woman as a partner in her health care. For more information on midwives go to www.midwife.org, the official website for the American College of Nurse Midwives.