Physical Therapy & Chiropractic
Southern NY Physical Therapy and Chiropractic PLLC
401 Main Street
Hours of Operation
- Monday8:00am - - 6:00pm
- Tuesday8:00am - - 6:00pm
- Wednesday8:00am - - 6:00pm
- Thursday8:00am - - 6:00pm
- Friday8:00am - - 6:00pm
Physical Therapy, Back Pain, Chiropractor, Spinal Decompression
With many years of biomechanical correction, strength, and nutritional training and education under our belt we have treated many patients with conditions ranging from whiplash to scoliosis to herniated discs. We have had stunning success with these conditions and many others. Patients seeking treatment at Southern New York Physical Therapy & Chiropractic are assured of receiving only the finest quality care, because we have a genuine concern for your well-being and long-term health. Please refer to our technology page
for further information. Our clinic recognizes this new technology can help many patients who have had little success with other conservative treatment. Spinal Decompression has been the most important medical advance in the non-surgical, non-invasive treatment of back pain in the past 10 years. This FDA cleared Spinal Decompression technology is presently being utilized by neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, chiropractic physicians, family physicians, pain specialists, and physical therapists across the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. We now can help patients that prior to Spinal Decompression would have had to live in pain for the rest of their lives. They come to us when other treatments have failed to give them relief.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What sets your office apart from most other health clinics that treat patients with pain or symptoms due to many different types of spinal disorders?
- What sets us apart in most cases is that at our facility we first take a complete history, and we listen to the patients needs to understand what they are trying to accomplish. After a thorough evaluation, and review of a patient's diagnostics tests, we make sure that the patient understands their problem by first going over in detail what their tests reveal before any treatment is prescribed. Also, we make sure we diagnose each patient properly so they may be put on the proper treatment. I think most people would be amazed on the amount of patients we have, that have been to many other doctors, have had a myriad of tests, were never even told what their test revealed, and have never been put on the proper treatment. A lot of our patients have been going around in circles from doctor to doctor looking for answers and in many cases there may be a simple solution to their problem.
- What types of patients or types of conditions do you treat in your office?
- Most of the patients that we treat in our office are people that have been suffering with chronic pain, or conditions that they have been dealing with for months or years. Most of our patients in many cases have moderate or severe arthritis that are looking for relief of their pain, and other symptoms they are experiencing. We specialize in providing state of the art no surgical treatments for patients with bulging, herniated, degenerative discs, and spinal stenosis, and we our proud to be among the first in the area to bring in the most advanced treatments available. Some of the other conditions that we treat in out office are: fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatic pain, headaches, plantarfascitis, sports injuries, and many other types sof joint, muscle and inflammatory conditions.