Docs On Call: Your Experts
Our Articles & Videos
- Docs on Call: Geriatric Care
- Docs on Call: Surgical Acupuncture
- Docs on Call: ADHD
- Docs on Call: Breast Feeding
- Docs on Call: Allergies
- Docs on Call: Antibiotics
- Doc on Call: Diabetes
- Docs on Call: Seasonal Flu
- Docs on Call: Hypertension
- Docs on Call: Diabetes
- Docs on Call: Managing Weight in Kids
- Docs on Call: Breast Health
- Docs on Call: State Healthy Kids Programs
- Docs on Call: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Docs On Call: Walk in vs ER
- Docs On Call: Dr. Floyd
- Docs On Call: I Turned Pro
- Docs On Call: Hypertension
- Docs On Call: Asthma
- Docs On Call: Men's Health
- Docs On Call: Women's Health
- Docs On Call: Elderly Excercise
- Docs On Call: Medical Homes
- Docs On Call: Colonoscopy
Making Healthcare Better. Right Now.Making sure you have everything you need to get better and stay healthy. That’s what UHS is all about.
We know you want easy access to healthcare: to doctors, hospitals, and a wide variety of services and programs. That’s why, as the region’s leading healthcare provider, we have 200+ physicians and more than two dozen locations, extending our network of services into your community. So, whether you’re in Binghamton or Norwich, Johnson City or Walton, Endicott or Sherburne, we are working to use technology alongside highly trained and caring providers to make your experience the best it can be. All members of the UHS system work together toward a single goal: to improve our community’s health and meet its healthcare needs. Further, we strive to be a great place to work, a great place to practice medicine, and a great place to receive care
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is UHS located?
- UHS offers a variety of medical services, at convenient locations throughout Greater Binghamton and surrounding counties. For directions to each of our facilities, visit our website at www.uhs.net or call our free Nurse Direct line at 607-762-2336.
- What services are offered at UHS?
- UHS provides a wealth of comprehensive health and wellness services. Our specialties include Primary Care, Cancer Care, Neurosciences, Orthopedics, Heart Care and Women’s Health. For a complete list of services visit us online at www.uhs.net or call our Nurse Direct line at 607-763-5555.
- How can I contact UHS?
- If you are looking for a doctor, directions to our facilities, or contact information please visit us online at www.uhs.net or call our free Nurse Direct line at 607-763-5555.
- Can I pay my bill online?
- You can pay your bill online or by phone anytime. Call us at 607-762-3085, or visit us online at www.uhs.net.
- How can I find a UHS doctor?
- UHS works with a talented and dedicated group of well-trained and experienced physicians. To find a UHS doctor, visit www.uhs.net or call our free Nurse Direct line at 763-5555 for a referral from a registered nurse.