Cause Determined In Campville Barn Fire

By Cristina Frank

Cause Determined In Campville Barn Fire

March 2, 2012 Updated Oct 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM EDT

Owego, NY (WBNG Binghamton) Investigators say a cigarette started a barn fire last weekend in Tioga County.

Six fire departments responded to the blaze on Day Hollow Road in Campville Sunday.

Tioga County Fire Investigators say someone put out a cigarette - and some of the ashes fell into nearby hay lighting it on fire.

The Campville Fire Chief tells Action News no animals were inside the barn.