Liberty Township, PA (WBNG Binghamton) A woman has been charged with murder that took place on Sept. 13, 2013.
Debra Lockett, 57, is accused of killing Oliver Litzelman, 82, and assaulting his wife, Edwina Litzelman, 81, in their home on State Route 414 in Liberty Township.
According to State Police, it happened during the course of a robbery.
Lockett was arraigned on Wednesday at the Tioga County Court house.
Her charges include:
- One count of Criminal Homicide
- One count of Aggravated Assault
- Two counts of Robbery
- One count of persons not to possess/use/manufacture, control, sell, transfer firearms
- One count of Possessing Instruments of Crime
- One count of Simple Assault
- One count of Theft by Unlawful Taking or Disposition
- One count of Receiving Stolen Property
- One count of Criminal Mischief