These quick-to-fix Mini Quiche bake up in a heartbeat in muffin tins. They’re perfect as a grab ’n’ go egg breakfast or a tasty party appetizer.
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 refrigerated or frozen pie crust (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cups of 4 mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a floured surface, roll pie crust slightly to thin out. Using a small juice glass or shot glass, cut pie crust into circles and place in prepared muffin tins.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender and mix until well combined. Pour egg mixture into muffin tins until almost full and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
For a little variety, add a pinch of your favorite
For more egg recipes and helpful information, visit www.incredibleegg.org.