Crushed sour cream and onion potato chips serve as the flavorful breading to our crunchy-crisp Potato Chip Fish Fillets. U.S. farm-raised catfish is the mild and mellow fish that adapts to any recipe, like this one.
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 3 cups crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 pounds U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, white pepper, and onion powder; mix well.
- Cut fish lengthwise into 2 strips then cut each strip in half crosswise. Brush both sides of fish pieces with butter then place in potato chip mixture, pressing coating evenly onto fish.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Serve with ranch dressing.