Sunday mornings are made for reading the newspaper and for lazy breakfasts that make us feel special. This one, inspired by many of our country's coziest bed and breakfasts, is sure to be a rise-and-shine favorite!
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, and oil.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blueberries; add egg mixture and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- For each pancake, pour 1/3 cup batter onto a sprayed, hot skillet or griddle. When bubbles form and edges begin to brown, flip pancakes and brown on other side. Serve immediately.
Makes about 15 pancakes.