They'll be pleased as punch when you splash together this flavorful combo of pineapple, cranberry and orange juices along with bubbly ginger ale. Pineapple Cranberry Punch can be the star refresher for any party.
- 1 (46-ounce) can chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter chilled ginger ale
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 4 cups ice cubes
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and serve immediately.
This is the perfect take-along for a picnic or backyard barbecue; just store it in an insulated plastic jug.
Yields about one gallon (12 servings) punch.