Take a mealtime trip to the seashore with our easy Skillet Clambake. Rain or shine, you can enjoy the tastes of a classic beachside clambake made right on your stovetop!
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 3 cups water
- 6 small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- 2 dozen littleneck clams, cleaned
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- In a large deep skillet, combine water, potatoes, and salt over high heat. Cover and cook 18 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are almost fork-tender.
- Add corn and clams. Cover and cook 5 minutes, or until clams open. DISCARD ANY CLAMS THAT DO NOT OPEN. Serve with melted butter for dipping.