Flavor-packed pomegranate arils are the seeds of the delicious and healthy pomegranate fruit. As part of the luscious sauce served over pork tenderloin, they add a burst of excitement. Our Razzle Dazzle Pork Tenderloin will amaze your company, but it’s easy enough for any time at all.
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Evenly sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place in skillet and brown on all sides. Remove pork to prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, combine pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, onion, and pomegranate arils. Cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken slightly.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce.