Imagine serving a restaurant-fancy main dish on a busy weeknight? Our Chicken Divan Puffs take advantage of lots of store-bought shortcuts, but don’t skimp on looks or taste.
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 10-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Place an equal amount of chicken and broccoli in center of each square then top each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold pastry over filling, forming triangles. With your fingers or a fork, pinch edges together firmly to seal. Place triangles on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, combine remaining cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, milk, and pepper; heat until cheese is melted and hot, stirring constantly. Spoon over puffs and serve.