They sure know how to get everyone out of bed for breakfast down on an Amish Farm. Recipes like a Hootenanny Pancake which look as good as they taste and are a cinch to make, will guarantee that your gang won’t be snoozing through the alarm clock.
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set. Top with berries and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Slice and serve immediately.