Transport your taste buds to an Amish country farm with our easy skillet Farmstyle Hamburger Stroganoff. Off the shelf ingredients will help you bring this comforting meal to the table in no time flat.
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10- to 12-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 pound cooked egg noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic powder, pepper, and mushrooms and cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in soup. Simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove meat mixture from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve over hot noodles.