Want to feel like you’re dining in a French bistro...right in your own kitchen? Well you can when you make our delicious homemade Bistro Chicken Salad. With a hint of tarragon, this one is a stand-out!
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- In a large soup pot, combine chicken broth, water and black pepper; bring to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Remove chicken from broth; allow to cool slightly and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Add chicken to mayonnaise mixture; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.