There are so many reasons you're gonna love our light, yet hearty Easy Cheesy Italian Noodles. From the lively flavor combo of the herbs and spices, to the full-flavored Parmesan cheese, this one can't be beat.
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; set aside and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil; add basil and garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add basil and garlic mixture and remaining ingredients to pasta; mix well and serve immediately.