Scrumptious! That’s the best word our Test Kitchen team could come up with to sum up these easy-to-make yummy White Chocolate Cherry Bars. This flavorful marriage of textures and tastes is a winning combination!
Makes: 36 Bars
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour and baking soda and beat until well blended. Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips, the coconut, and chopped cherries. Spread dough evenly in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips over dough.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into bars.