This old west-style hearty beef brisket is sure to be a welcome addition to your table as the days get cooler. Big on
Cooking Time: 3 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket
- 2 cups smoky-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 can French onion soup
- 2 large onions, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Place brisket fat side up in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over brisket. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until fork-tender.
- Remove brisket to a cutting board. Cut across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Serve topped with sauce from the pan.
Read more athttp://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Wagon-Train-Pot-Roast-1584#gcIXY2ibgUbzVSoJ.99