Who wouldn’t enjoy a bubblin’ cheesy seafood casserole at the end of a long day? This easy ‘n’ Cheddar Bake recipe tastes restaurant fancy, but it’s a cinch to do ourselves.
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices hearty white bread
- 4 slices (4 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place 2 slices of bread in prepared casserole dish. Lay a slice of cheese on each, then half the shrimp. Repeat layers. Pour soup mixture over bread.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is firm and puffy.