Semi-private golf course
Oneonta Country Club
Oneonta, New York 13820
Hours of Operation
- Daily7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Championship Golf CourseCome and experience the beautiful grounds and challenge of the Oneonta Country Club! Situated amidst the hills of the Susquehanna River valley, the OCC is an excellent Championship Golf Course that has been an Upstate NY experience for 100 years.
Originally established in 1913, the Club offers golfers a wide variety of terrain: beautifully sculpted greens guarded by water, woods, and sand. With a full 18 holes, the golf course provides a wonderful experience for all players from novice to expert.
Come and meet new friends, share a cocktail with old ones, play a casual game, and enjoy a wonderful meal at the Roundhouse Pub & Grill. Whether indoors or out, there is a place for you at the Oneonta Country Club and Golf Course!
• Our full-time grounds staff maintain excellent standards and the weather is rarely a problem.
• Take advantage of our practice facilities! The driving range and putting green are available for you to improve your technical skills or just enjoy the pastime.
• The Club is open to the public, yet offers a compelling membership program with many exclusive benefits. See our Membership Page.
• We are located right next-door to the Cooperstown All-Star Village baseball resort.
• Only a short drive away from many other regional attractions in Cooperstown, Binghamton, and Albany. Tell them we sent you!
• Have a cocktail in our lounge, or a delicious meal in the Roundhouse Pub & Grill. Both are open to the public!
Frequently Asked Questions
- When Can I Play Golf?
- All tee-times reservations are available on a First-Come-First-Served basis except, of course, when the course is reserved for league play and events. Please contact the ProShop to check availability and to schedule your game.
- Can I Drink/Eat On The Golf Course?
- Please, no outside food or beverages. Our Roundhouse Pub & Grill has a full selection of snacks, meals, and beverages, and they are more than happy to package up your goodies to go! Also, on select days, we have on-course beverage service. Look for it near the covered bridge!
- What Should I Wear At The Club?
- Golfers, guests, and visitors to the Club are encouraged to dress in clean, tasteful attire. We encourage you to wear collared shirts. Short-sleeved polos are perfect for much of our season! If you want to wear shorts, they should be of "Bermuda" length and fit appropriately. Please refrain from wearing blue jeans, cut-off shorts, or sleeveless tops.
If, for any reason, you are in the area and find yourself without appropriate attire, we can help you! Our ProShop has a full line of stylish apparel for you!
For the upkeep of our grounds and buildings, please use soft-spikes or spikeless footwear. If you need assistance with this, the ProShop staff can certainly accommodate you. Please be aware of your footing on the grass, wood, tile, bridges, and other surfaces around the course. We don't want your visit to be spoiled in any way!
- Can I Play In Any Order I Want?
- For most of the season, we ask that you please play the golf course in it's proper sequence. This lets everyone enjoy the course with a minimum of conflict and disruption. Very early in the season, and sometimes very late, we may open the course to non-sequential play. If this is the case, priority is usually given to those who want to play by the numbers, and it's possible that you may be asked to wait a short while. Please check with the ProShop at any time to find out if non-sequential play is permitted.