Turn ordinary penne pasta into your passport to a Mediterranean inspired meal with the easy recipe for Penne Pasta Toss. Kalamata olives and sun-dried
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add hot pasta and toss gently. Serve immediately.