Cooking Time: 15 min
- 2 pounds U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 cups (1-1/2 quarts) milk
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- In a 6-quart soup pot, combine all ingredients except potato flakes over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in potato flakes then simmer 3 to 5 minutes, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
For more recipes and information about U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, visit www.uscatfish.com.