Popcorn Stuffing is the ultimate in out-of-the-ordinary stuffing recipes. It’s a sure conversation-starter as the main ingredient for dressing our turkey for a holiday, or anytime.
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread or corn muffins (see Notes)
- 3 cups popped popcorn (see Notes)
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.