Finger foods fit holiday festivities, and these easy-to-make Holiday Pinwheels will have your guests doing cartwheels when they savor every creamy, flavorful bite of our tasty filled and rolled flour tortillas.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 5 ounces fresh flat-leaf spinach, trimmed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham or turkey
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and raspberry preserves; mix well. Spread over tortillas and top with spinach leaves then meat slices.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style and wrap each one in a large piece of wax paper, twisting ends to seal. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Unwrap, cut diagonally into 1-inch slices, and serve.
Makes about 64 slices.