What’s the secret to adding a splash of tasty excitement to an everyday chicken dish? Limeade Chicken gets its sparkle from a simple can of frozen limeade concentrate that heightens the flavor and is sure to earn you praise.
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet, and cook 4 minutes on each side; remove chicken from skillet.
- Add limeade concentrate, brown sugar, and ketchup to skillet; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly. Return chicken to skillet, cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.