This awesome and easy grilled potatoes recipe starts with the convenience of canned whole baby white potatoes. Skewered Potatoes on a Stick is a fun and simple go-along for any of our cookout favorites.
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 7 min
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 (15-ounce) cans whole white potatoes, drained
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika; mix well. Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Place potatoes on skewers, reserving any oil mixture.
- Grill potatoes 5 to 7 minutes, turning them over occasionally and basting with reserved oil mixture.