Who would dream that it could take just 5 easy ingredients and absolutely no baking to make this luscious homemade Chocolate Eclair Cake? If you don't try this easy dessert, you're truly missing out.
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers (see Tip)
- 2 (4-serving) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens.
- Spread half the pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover and chill 8 hours