The convenience of refrigerated tortellini pasta is the key to this effortless main dish Quick Tortellini Bake. Simply toss veggies, spaghetti sauce and tortellini together, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake it up for a hearty, fast meal.
Cooking Time: 55 min
- 2 (9-ounce) packages chicken-filled tortellini, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Pour tortellini mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, cover, and bake 25 more minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.