Some like it sweet, some like it sassy, but everyone who tries this zesty Jalapeno Peach Chicken dish surely likes the contrast of the sweet peach preserves and the spicy jalapeno peppers!
- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, jalapeno pepper, and vinegar. Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.