Preparation Time: 10 min
- 8 ounces manicotti shells
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella chesse, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
Try our Broccoli and Cheese Manicotti tonight. It's a satisfying, homestyle baked Italian favorite that you'll find a cinch to make from scratch, especially when you use our fool-proof trick for filling the pasta shells!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and pepper. Add broccoli; mix well.
- Fill each manicotti shell with about 1/3 cup cheese mixture (see Notes) and place in prepared baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over stuffed shells and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.