This hearty version of Cheesy Burger Fries offers all the tempting tastes of a juicy cheeseburger and fries combo, but you'll need a fork to enjoy them! It's perfect for a party or just for a fun and novel weeknight meal!
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen French fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- 3/4 cup cheese sauce, warmed
- Place frozen French fries on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef over high heat until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes; drain off excess fat.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place French fries on a large platter, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly drizzle cheese sauce over everything. Serve immediately.