No one will ever be able to guess that this awesome frozen Chocolate Chip Dome dessert gets its homemade taste from a store-bought shortcut.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Chilling Time: 8 hr
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (18-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and liqueur.
- Completely line a 2-quart mixing bowl with chocolate chip cookies that have been dipped in milk mixture until moist (see Note). Cover cookies with a 1/2-inch layer of whipped topping. Repeat layer after layer until all cookies are used, reserving 1/4 container of whipped topping. Cover bowl and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving. Unmold by dipping the bowl in a warm water bath, making sure no water gets into the bowl. Turn onto a serving platter and cover with remaining whipped topping. Cut into pie-shaped servings.