You’ll love our easy recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. It’s like a taste of Italy without leaving home! Made with bottled sun-dried tomatoes, which are rich in lycopene, we can enjoy the healthy benefits along with the super flavor!
- 1 pound French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place French bread halves cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly on each bread half, followed by mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ingredients, dividing them evenly.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Slice and serve immediately.