The key to a great antipasto is have the right mix of tastes and textures and we have the secret. This easy recipe will have you creating an antipasto as good as any you'd find in a restaurant. Just toss together this classic Italian Antipasto with readily available ingredients from your market, and enjoy!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa or other hard salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 peperoncini
- 1 1/2 cups (about 20) extra-large pitted black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- On a large platter, combine all ingredients except dressing.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss until ingredients are evenly coated.