This crunchy and delicious homemade marinated cucumber salad offers welcoming garden-fresh taste in every bite. It's a super deli salad to serve with any of your favorite dishes!
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 cucumbers, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a medium bowl, combine hot water, sugar, and Italian dressing. Add cucumbers and onions.
- Mix well then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The longer you let the cucumbers marinate, the more flavorful they become. If you like them really crispy, then you should plan to eat them within a day (which should be no problem since, once you start, it’s hard to stop)!