These “can’t get enough of ‘em” potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. Yes, they’re so good, even our own team couldn’t resist their flavorful crunch! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
- Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.