Our yummy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits are such a cinch to prepare, why would you buy ready-baked ones? These warm, freshly made flavorful biscuits will melt in your mouth.
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir baking mix, milk, and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Mix garlic powder and butter; brush half the mixture over biscuits.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush remaining garlic mixture over warm biscuits and serve.