Turn deli meat and cheese favorites into a hot and melty Italian-style stromboli in no time. Our Marketplace Stromboli delivers great taste using ingredients right from the supermarket.
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 slices thinly sliced Genoa or hard salami
- 6 slices thinly sliced deli-style ham
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a flat surface. Layer with salami, ham, and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Starting with the end of the dough, roll up jellyroll-style and place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray stromboli with nonstick cooking spray then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes then slice and serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
If you like our Marketplace Stromboli, you'll also like our Easy Calzones!