There's nothing more down-home than country-style ribs made on the grill, and if you’re looking for some stick-to-your-ribs satisfaction, these saucy ribs are for you.
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
- Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of
cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.