(WBNG Binghamton) Martial Arts Grand Master Frank M. Kusher will join fellow FMK Karate instructors and students from Horace Mann for a self-defense demonstration on Wednesday, July 17th at 10:00am, at the corner of Laurel Avenue and Seminary Avenue at Recreation Park.
According to a news release:
The annual series is in its 6th year, and open to the public.
Series demonstration dates and locations are as follows:
• July 19th – West End Park (a.k.a. Fourth Ward Park)
• July 26th – Recreation Park
• Aug. 2nd – MacArthur Park
• Aug. 9th – Cheri Lindsey Park
• Aug. 16th – Fairview Park
• Aug. 23rd – First Ward Park
• Aug. 30th – Boland Park