Bevier Street Fire Update

By WBNG News

Bevier Street Fire Update

December 10, 2012 Updated Dec 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM EST

Binghamton, NY (WBNG Binghamton) We now know the cause of a house fire that broke out Sunday morning in Binghamton.

Binghamton Fire Marshals believe a wall-electrical wiring malfunction is to blame for the fire on Bevier Street.

Fire crews say the the fire started on the first floor and spread to the second.

A 12-year-old in the house alerted everyone in the house about smoke.

No-one was injured and responders fought the fire quickly.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.